UKC

Fantastic ski tech near Nottingham!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Got a job rob 26 Apr 2013
I had my bindings modded yesterday by Jon of Jon’s Ski tuning ( http://www.jonsskituning.co.uk/ ) . I have no links to him, I get no money from him, I just wanted to give some praise to and support a local (ish) business. I had my bindings removed and two sets of binding mounted on Quiver Killers. They are little inserts that are fitted into your skis and allow you to remove your bindings as many times as you want. I can now mount my downhill or dynafit bindings whenever I want. Jon did a great job and had many little tips and tricks, that if I had done this at home, I would not have got. I don’t believe I would have got them from a mainstream chain company either. I wont be giving away any of his tips, so please don’t ask. There were four things that he did that went way beyond the normal service and turned a piece of work into a master class. He had so much knowledge and insider info, I learnt loads.

If you need ski work done then please give him a go.
Rob
 Mark Handford 29 Apr 2013
In reply to Got a job rob: Jons a great guy, did a ski tuning course with him a few years back, you should try his hot box ski waxing, fantastic. Nice to see someone recommend him. Snowheads all the way.
M
 Guy 29 Apr 2013
In reply to Got a job rob: Yep really good ski tech. Thoroughly recommend him.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...