UKC

Italian Right Hand Video Ben Nevis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TimhNorthBASE 27 Apr 2013
First time in scotland and i was lucky enough to get some awsome weather and conditions. Video was from end of Feb. Comments welcome!
youtube.com/watch?v=CLmKBr4ZOog&
 aldo56 27 Apr 2013
In reply to TimhNorthBASE: Nice video; I miss winter....
OP TimhNorthBASE 28 Apr 2013
In reply to aldo56: Cheers, Yeah at least we had a long one this season!
 Cameron94 28 Apr 2013
In reply to TimhNorthBASE: Nice video
 afshapes 28 Apr 2013
In reply to TimhNorthBASE: awesome ,winter seems a million miles away now
 TobyA 28 Apr 2013
In reply to TimhNorthBASE: Did you do just the two pitches in the vid then ab off?
In reply to TobyA: Yeah you can join onto tower ridge, but the second pitch is the crux pitch, with decent ab tat.
 Jamie B 28 Apr 2013
In reply to TimhNorthBASE:

That's what I'd do if I did it again. There are about 3/4 long pitches of grade I/II ground above that land you quite high on Tower Ridge with quite a lot of down-climbing to do.
In reply to Jamie B: didnt realize their was tht much easy going above, glad we abbed off early then!
 TobyA 28 Apr 2013
In reply to Jamie B:
> land you quite high on Tower Ridge with quite a lot of down-climbing to do.

Yep, been there, done that (after doing a very very icy original route). Managed to loose two ropes in a somewhat epic descent, although marginally less epic than for our friends who were coming up the route behind us slowly. Our abandoned ropes helped them considerably though!
In reply to TimhNorthBASE: Are you using a Gopro? Is the camera mount quite tall?
In reply to Daniel Armitage: Yeah gopro for the timelapse and the headmount, peaks above my helmet, try to get a different perspective then the usual helmet mounted view.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...