/ 2006 Renault Traffic Camper for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Paluchi - on 29 Apr 2013
premier post photo
2006 Renault Trafic Campervan

1.9 DCi Diesel Engine, 6 speed. 45mpg
130k Miles – Bought direct from the AA 2 years ago with 118k
2 Owners (Inc myself)
11 Months MOT
Taxed till June 2013

Based in Lancaster

• The camper has been professionally insulated, ply lined and has carpet upholstered walls and ceiling.
• It comes with a custom made sliding 6ft 4inch x 4ft double bed with plenty of storage underneath.
• The van is lit by 4 LED flush mounted down lights, which use very little electric and produce no heat.
• Leisure battery, inverter, 2 x 240volt socket for personal appliances and mains hook-up and charger unit.
• 25m Mains hook-up cable also included.
• “Wrap around” Kitchenette area with plenty of room for food and utensils and a top of the range Smev sink and double hob combination unit.
• Newly installed waterproof slate effect Laminate flooring. Black out curtains to front and rear.
• Professionally installed side window with half tint, blackout blind on the inside.
• Bespoke cycle carrier which allows for easy access to tailgate without the need to remove your bikes.
• Behind the tailgate there are more storage areas as well as access to gas bottle, water tank, and leisure battery.
• A simple 4 x 3m awning completes the van which allows al fresco dining regardless of the weather!
• Cam belt changed at 106,000 miles

Overall this is a great fully featured campervan ideal for long weekends away. The van was bought direct from the AA, so whilst it has reasonably high mileage the van has been fully maintained regardless of cost throughout its entire life. I’ve experienced no problems as you’d expect, so you really can buy with confidence.

Pictures can be found here - http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Paluch1/library/Renault%20Trafic%20Camper

If you would like any further information or would to arrange a viewing, please call Jamie on 07833 458747

£6500
Paluchi - on 29 May 2013
The van is now taxed until Jan 2014
JSA - on 01 Jun 2013
In reply to Paluchi:

Looks like a lovely van, but how did you buy it direct from The AA? I thought all their vehicles were sold through a third party at auction.
Paluchi - on 02 Jun 2013
In reply to JSA: Yes thats correct, the van was bought at a vehicle auction. Not sure who or if there was a third party involved. Im the second owner, after the AA, as detailed in the logbook.
NottsRich on 03 Jun 2013
In reply to Paluchi: Do you really get 45mpg from it, or is that the quoted figure from Renault? That sounds very good for a van!
Paluchi - on 03 Jun 2013
In reply to NottsRich: On long motorway runs it achieves 45mpg no problem, round town it obviously drops down abit. Its got a 6 speed gearbox, so its barely ticking over at 70 in 6th
DR - on 10 Jun 2013
In reply to Paluchi:
Hi there Jsmie,
Is the van still for sale? If so me and my girlfriend would like to come for a viewing on Wednesday evening if possible. Let me know by reply on here and I'll email or call you on your mobile. We're more just looking at this stage as we have a classic VW 1971 Westy to sell first but you never know!

Cheers
Davie
Paluchi - on 18 Jun 2013
In reply to Paluchi: The van is now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.