/ 2006 Renault Traffic Camper for sale
2006 Renault Trafic Campervan
1.9 DCi Diesel Engine, 6 speed. 45mpg
130k Miles – Bought direct from the AA 2 years ago with 118k
2 Owners (Inc myself)
11 Months MOT
Taxed till June 2013
Based in Lancaster
• The camper has been professionally insulated, ply lined and has carpet upholstered walls and ceiling.
• It comes with a custom made sliding 6ft 4inch x 4ft double bed with plenty of storage underneath.
• The van is lit by 4 LED flush mounted down lights, which use very little electric and produce no heat.
• Leisure battery, inverter, 2 x 240volt socket for personal appliances and mains hook-up and charger unit.
• 25m Mains hook-up cable also included.
• “Wrap around” Kitchenette area with plenty of room for food and utensils and a top of the range Smev sink and double hob combination unit.
• Newly installed waterproof slate effect Laminate flooring. Black out curtains to front and rear.
• Professionally installed side window with half tint, blackout blind on the inside.
• Bespoke cycle carrier which allows for easy access to tailgate without the need to remove your bikes.
• Behind the tailgate there are more storage areas as well as access to gas bottle, water tank, and leisure battery.
• A simple 4 x 3m awning completes the van which allows al fresco dining regardless of the weather!
• Cam belt changed at 106,000 miles
Overall this is a great fully featured campervan ideal for long weekends away. The van was bought direct from the AA, so whilst it has reasonably high mileage the van has been fully maintained regardless of cost throughout its entire life. I’ve experienced no problems as you’d expect, so you really can buy with confidence.
Pictures can be found here - http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Paluch1/library/Renault%20Trafic%20Camper
If you would like any further information or would to arrange a viewing, please call Jamie on 07833 458747
Looks like a lovely van, but how did you buy it direct from The AA? I thought all their vehicles were sold through a third party at auction.
Hi there Jsmie,
Is the van still for sale? If so me and my girlfriend would like to come for a viewing on Wednesday evening if possible. Let me know by reply on here and I'll email or call you on your mobile. We're more just looking at this stage as we have a classic VW 1971 Westy to sell first but you never know!
Elsewhere on the site
Pete Whittaker has flashed the 32 pitch route Freerider 5.12d on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley over three days,... Read more
Aiming at designing and producing the best belay glasses to protect climbers’ necks, Y&Y focuses on every detail to... Read more
Manchester Climbing Centre is showing Reel Rock’s Valley Uprising on Tuesday the 11th of November at... Read more
Climbing as a discipline offers plentiful metaphors for tackling life's obstacles - bravery, courage, climbing to... Read more