ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Recommend a MIA/MIC (or aspirant) in Wales or Lakes please?

Cthulhu on 02 May 2013
As per the title, I'm looking for a friendly, patient MIA or MIC in the above areas. Would be more than happy with an aspirant (or two) looking for logbook days.

I used to climb E1 but haven't done any climbing for a few years, and my wife has not done much outdoors at all.

We are looking for someone who can refresh my ropework, stance management and general technical skills, blowing away the cobwebs and ironing out any bad habits, at the same time my wife will be learning some of these skills for the first time. At the end of it we would like to be working as a confident and competent multipitch team.

Grade is really not important - we will build that up with time and mileage on the rock. We just want to bridge the gap between our respective skill levels more quickly than we could if we just went climbing together and I taught her (plus, I'm so rusty that I'd welcome a chance to have a watchful eye over me!)

TIA!
... not showing 14 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums