UKC

Valais Alps East

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 islandlynx 02 May 2013
Has anyone got the Valais Alps East guidebook they would like to sell or lend? planning a trip to gressonay in the summer.

Thanks

Shane
 Simon4 02 May 2013
In reply to islandlynx: How old would you like this copy to be?

(and would you guarantee that it would be treated as light fiction, read "inspirational" only)
 MG 02 May 2013
In reply to Simon4: Oh come on! It's not that bad, for the popular routes at least.
 Simon4 02 May 2013
In reply to MG: Like I say, it is "inspirational", but then so is Ghastly Rabbitfats "100 longest queues in the Mont Blanc Massif", you wouldn't suggest people do their detailed route planning from that would you?
 MG 02 May 2013
In reply to Simon4:
but then so is Ghastly Rabbitfats "100 longest queues in the Mont Blanc Massif", you wouldn't suggest people do their detailed route planning from that would you?

There are limits...
OP islandlynx 02 May 2013
In reply to Simon4: at the moment my hunt for an english language guidebook to the aosta valley is going nowhere, at the moment i would take a fictional book set in the mountains over the nothing i currently have.
 Simon4 02 May 2013
In reply to islandlynx: As your location is London, you are welcome to collect it, copy it, study it at your leisure - for what it is worth!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...