UKC

Newcastle Centre - any locals? I need a route.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hey folks, I'm staying in Newcastle Centre - Premier Inn, Millennium Bridge - over the weekend and I need a route for a Saturday run (10k the following week).

I dont know Newcastle Centre at all so i need a simple route of about 6-8 miles.

Any thoughts?

ta

Richard
 andy 09 May 2013
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:
> Hey folks, I'm staying in Newcastle Centre - Premier Inn, Millennium Bridge - over the weekend and I need a route for a Saturday run (10k the following week).
>
> I dont know Newcastle Centre at all so i need a simple route of about 6-8 miles.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> ta
>
> Richard

If you head out along the river towards the sea you can go as far as you want and then turn round. Traffic free, reasonably scenic for quite a lot of it.

andy 09 May 2013
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers: I've emailed you a GPX - stick it in your Ambit!
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers: ta man, ill have a look
 andy 09 May 2013
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers: Seen they've upgraded the Ambit software by the way?

Not sure I needed to buy the Ambit2 really! Autopause was the thing I really wanted and now they've added it!
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers: yeah saw that. I was a bit pissed that i only just bought the ambit. If they sort the grid references out, which is s movescount thing anyway, then ill be happy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...