UKC

Peterborough climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Duncan 88 10 May 2013
Hi all

I have just moved to the area (specifically Stamford) and was wondering where locals climbed both indoors and outdoors?

Also if anybody wants to meet up to climb/share lifts to go climbing then drop me a message and we can hopefully sort something out.

Cheers
Duncan
 Dave Reeve 11 May 2013
In reply to Duncan 88: I have a couple of friends who live in your area and who climb at the Peterborough Wall. It's not a great wall by all accounts and they often go to the Pinnacle in Northampton or the Milton Keynes wall. If you contact me via UKC I can forward your e-mail to one of my friends and he'll get in contact with you.
 gingerwolf 11 May 2013
In reply to Duncan 88: or we could just go to Font in September?!?!

Fancy moving to the flatest place ever! :P
boblo 11 May 2013
There's quite an active mountaineering club as well:

http://www.peterboroughmc.co.uk/
 jamie ward 16 May 2013
In reply to Duncan 88: I've just recently moved to the area and theirs not much about apart from the Peak,there is some climbing and bouldering in leicstershire,I tried Markfield Quarry which is an hour from Wittering and its ok for a couple of hours play,I usually got to either Nottingham wall or the pinnacle when its crap,I go out at least once a week with a another lad,your more than welcome to tag along,drop me a text if your interested? 07964 734231

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...