For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: La Sportiva Shoes

R8JimBob88 - on 11 May 2013 - user since 07/Sep/09
Price: 30

I'm selling a pair of La Sportiva climbing shoes. Unfortunately the size has been rubbed off the inside of the tongue so I cant be sure of the exact size! They have however been used by my wife who is normally a UK size 5. We are pretty sure she went a size smaller with the purchase of these but they fitted her great.

We bought them in Kalymnos for 65 euros but we dont know what the actual model is but I am more than willing to send any photos requested. The condition is absolutely brilliant as she never really got into climbing and made a good belay slave instead! The edges are pretty much as new and they are very clean. They have probably only been worn on 10 routes or so. They aren't particularly aggressive (like the solutions for example).

One thing I can confirm is that they are red and grey!

Will post for 30.

Payment by bank transfer preferable. Send me an e-mail with your address and i'll reply with payment details.

Cheers

James
... not showing 5 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums