UKC

Need 2 for spa assessment - Peak District - June 14 and 15th

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Joey C 16 May 2013
Hi,

I am looking to do my SPA assessment on the 14 th and 15 th June. These dates have been given to me by an assessor. Myself and one other have agreed to these dates and would therefore like 2 more to join us.

It will be delivered via Altus Adventure. http://www.altus-adventure.co.uk/ the cost is yet to be confirmed.

I am based in Buxton from the 27th May and would be very willing to meet with anyone who is interested before the assessment.

If you are interested, or know someone who may be interested then let me know.

Thanks

Joe C
 James Thacker 16 May 2013
In reply to Joey C: The minimum number required by Mountain Training for an SPA Assessment is 2 so you should be able to proceed with that number.
OP Joey C 16 May 2013
In reply to James Thacker:

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the advise, however to keep costs down and utilise other people's experience whilst on the course I just thought it would be worth posting.

James Thacker 16 May 2013
In reply to Joey C: Sure, it might be cheaper as a team of four but just saying you don't need four as far as the board is concerned. Good Luck with assessment.
 Thomaslynchuk 17 May 2013
In reply to Joey C: Wish this was a week after I would of jumped at it, I am out of Europe though, Goodluck.
OP Joey C 21 May 2013
The course has been fully filled and booked. Thanks for any interest shown.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...