UKC

Hands

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
What/ if anything use on their hands in between climbs to help stop them getting sore. A bulk of my climbing is indoors at the moment although that will change soon. They are roughening up nicely but occasionally get sore.
Removed User 22 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu:

I use sorepaws when I've got multiple days climbing, seems to help some. I found that the more you climb (in terms of amount of times per week or over several years) the less it hurts the hands over time. Don't think it ever goes away completely though.
 pork pie girl 22 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu: i use climb on balm .. it's expensive but lasts ages and i think it works really well.. smells nice too
Big Z 22 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu: I use Climb On and couldn't recommend it enough! I started using it as my skin was starting to peel really badly on my fingers, but it turns out it really helps with the soreness as well. Smells pretty damn good as well.

Thanks both muchly. I thought I'd got past the climb more to hurt less stage but gripping my steering wheel after a morning's climb disagreed with me
 Quiddity 22 May 2013

I really rate climb on. The bar is good for everyday post-climbing wall soreness but the intensive creme has totally saved my ass on more than one long climbing trip, it is probably better when you are seriously losing skin.
 northy1983 22 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu: try using finger buzzzzz. a less crap in it brand and a hell of a lot cheaper. Does the job to. http://fingerbuzz.webnode.com
 alooker 22 May 2013
In reply to ivebittenoffmorethanicanstu: tip juice is great too

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...