Caffeine is apparently highly toxic to insects and arachnids, and slightly less toxic to humans. Ticks and midges should keel over when exposed to levels of caffeine that humans would shrug off (or at least survive).
So, my question is this: Is it possible to drink enough coffee to make your blood poisonous to creepy crawlies, while remaining alive and functional.
Or am I safer sticking with deet?
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ... Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free. If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]
Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.