Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Technical Help! INSANITY DVDs don't work

Traveller - on 27 May 2013
Hi all

Wasn't really sure where to post this, but I've decided to do the INSANITY workout and bought the DVDS a few weeks ago (just before a kind soul on here offered me a copy, which I'm now regretting!).

I just can't get the DVDs to work. Sometimes the laptop (PC) thinks they're blank discs, sometimes it just doesn't register them at all, and most often I get an error message talking about some kind of copy protection. On very rare occasions (2 from about 30 tries) the DVDs play, and a couple more times they play with a pixellated screen.

I've followed various bits of advice to download something called a K-Lite Codec Pack from a website called filehippo, and also downloaded VLC Media player. Neither thing worked. Its driving me crazy and I wondered if anyone has any advice or has had this problem? The DVDS aren't rip offs or copies - I bought them from Argos. I quick google shows this isn't a new problem, but I couldn't work out what the solution was.

Thanks!
... not showing 5 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums