Being a skint student with too much gear, I'm clearing out a few things:
1. Haglofs Matrix 50 pack (RRP ~£105) Cracking rucksack, well used (came across the HRP with me last summer) but has a lot of life left. Coped with loads more than 50l with relative ease! All the usual stuff, ice-axe loops, wand pockets, floating lid, removable back frame etc.
2. Lowe Alpine AirZone 35 (RRP ~£50) good little daysack, a little grubby and a bit of abrasion here and there. Fair bit of use left in it though, would make a good daysack for walking/commute/etc.
3. Mountain Equipment Karakorum Pant size small (RRP £190) these speak for themselves. Absolutely quality trousers, bought them the other day only to realise I'd rather a softshell pair. In superb condition - just one small scrape on the inside of one leg (didn't go all the way through, and patched up so still 100% waterproof).
4. Vango Trek Mat - inflating full length camping mat, measures 183x51x3. Seen some use but in decent nick. Only selling as I've replaced it with a z-lite.
5. Rab Belay Jacket size small (RRP ~£100) [not pictured] - classic primaloft belay jacket from Rab, does exactly what it says on the tin. Great condition bar a loose popper on the collar, which Rab said they'd repair, I just never got round to it. Comes with stuffsack etc.
Prices are exclusive of P&P. Happy to provide further pics and info. Open to offers! Email me on here or text on 07527044365