/ FS: Assorted Gear Clearout!
Being a skint student with too much gear, I'm clearing out a few things:
1. Haglofs Matrix 50 pack (RRP ~£105) Cracking rucksack, well used (came across the HRP with me last summer) but has a lot of life left. Coped with loads more than 50l with relative ease! All the usual stuff, ice-axe loops, wand pockets, floating lid, removable back frame etc.
2. Lowe Alpine AirZone 35 (RRP ~£50) good little daysack, a little grubby and a bit of abrasion here and there. Fair bit of use left in it though, would make a good daysack for walking/commute/etc.
3. Mountain Equipment Karakorum Pant size small (RRP £190) these speak for themselves. Absolutely quality trousers, bought them the other day only to realise I'd rather a softshell pair. In superb condition - just one small scrape on the inside of one leg (didn't go all the way through, and patched up so still 100% waterproof).
4. Vango Trek Mat - inflating full length camping mat, measures 183x51x3. Seen some use but in decent nick. Only selling as I've replaced it with a z-lite.
5. Rab Belay Jacket size small (RRP ~£100) [not pictured] - classic primaloft belay jacket from Rab, does exactly what it says on the tin. Great condition bar a loose popper on the collar, which Rab said they'd repair, I just never got round to it. Comes with stuffsack etc.
Prices are exclusive of P&P. Happy to provide further pics and info. Open to offers! Email me on here or text on 07527044365
Elsewhere on the site
Skiing Baffin’s couloirs has been on my to do list ever since I saw Andrew McLean and Brad Barlage’s inspirational... Read more
2014 has been a bumper year for climbing publications. Here's a few of the ones that we have either read, or ones that we... Read more
Hot Aches Productions premiered their latest film Redemption: The James Pearson Story at Kendal Mountain Festival on... Read more
Nikwax’s uncompromising environmental ethos has once again been recognised and rewarded by a trusted authority in... Read more
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers AR: All-Round. Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece hoody, this... Read more