/ FS: Assorted Gear Clearout!
Being a skint student with too much gear, I'm clearing out a few things:
1. Haglofs Matrix 50 pack (RRP ~£105) Cracking rucksack, well used (came across the HRP with me last summer) but has a lot of life left. Coped with loads more than 50l with relative ease! All the usual stuff, ice-axe loops, wand pockets, floating lid, removable back frame etc.
2. Lowe Alpine AirZone 35 (RRP ~£50) good little daysack, a little grubby and a bit of abrasion here and there. Fair bit of use left in it though, would make a good daysack for walking/commute/etc.
3. Mountain Equipment Karakorum Pant size small (RRP £190) these speak for themselves. Absolutely quality trousers, bought them the other day only to realise I'd rather a softshell pair. In superb condition - just one small scrape on the inside of one leg (didn't go all the way through, and patched up so still 100% waterproof).
4. Vango Trek Mat - inflating full length camping mat, measures 183x51x3. Seen some use but in decent nick. Only selling as I've replaced it with a z-lite.
5. Rab Belay Jacket size small (RRP ~£100) [not pictured] - classic primaloft belay jacket from Rab, does exactly what it says on the tin. Great condition bar a loose popper on the collar, which Rab said they'd repair, I just never got round to it. Comes with stuffsack etc.
Prices are exclusive of P&P. Happy to provide further pics and info. Open to offers! Email me on here or text on 07527044365
Elsewhere on the site
Perhaps the perfect Xmas gift for the climber in your life... Wild Country's Crack School has two of the worlds best crack... Read more
At a bar in Llanberis an old man chimed in And I thought he was out of his head Being a young man I just laughed it off When... Read more
Tonight's Friday Night Video features the Norwegian town of Rjukan, once believed to be the home of the world's tallest... Read more
Rock shoes stink – let’s face it. Boot Bananas are the perfect way to fight the funk and keep them fresh. They help... Read more
F ounded in 1993, Mountain Hardwear are a pretty young mountaineering clothing and equipment manufacturer but are also one of... Read more