UKC

Sportiva Baturas, Arc'teryx Gamma and Rab PS Top

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 carter4505 28 May 2013
premier post photo
Pair of La Sportiva Baturas size 45.5, an Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody size M, and a Rab Powerstretch top size L for sale.

Baturas 45.5 - To be honest I do not find these to be comfortable on the ankles, so I'd like to get rid. They are probably 18 months-ish old now having bought them from Needle Sports last winter. Worn last winter (2012) on a few walks in the Lake District, but not at all this winter as I favoured my Nepals instead. In great condition - just not for me.

Price £195.

Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody size M.

I had one of these for nearly 2 years before it developed faulty stitching so Arc'teryx (to their credit) gave me a replacement (The one I am selling.) I had worn the old one in the Alps and it was amazing, but not really in this country. The new one, vice versa, and in very high winds this winter the wind sailed through it! (I appreciate it does not claim to be fully windproof). Basically, I'm not going to the Alps for the forseeable future and as incredible as this Jacket is it is not suited for my needs in this country, but for summer Alps i cannot fault it, (why I got one in the first place).
While UK based I'm going to stick with my trusty Mountain Hardwear Tempest as I know this cuts 100% of the wind out.

Price £120. Its barely 6 months old and immaculate.

Rab Powerstretch top size L. Workhorse layer that I have no need for anymore. Great nick, £25.

Any quieries please contact me at chrisc_@hotmail.co.uk

First come first served. I will try to be as fast with any responses as possible.

Cheers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...