UKC

FS: Mountain bike, ice axe, crampons & other kit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 adam 24 02 Jun 2013
Price: £303
Hi, having a general clear out of kit. Postage included, except for the bike. If you can collect the other kit in London i'll offer a discount.

Giant Trance Mountain bike. Fantastic bike, mostly customised and upgraded parts, please see pics for full details. full air suspension (100mm rear, 120mm front), shimano XT hydraulic brake, mavic rims. £200 ono. Collection from Harrow in North London. I haven't had time to ride this bike much for several years, so still has plenty of life left.

Grivel Munro walking axe 60cm. Light use, still sharp. £30

BD Neve crampons. Good condition. Straps have been cut down a bit to fit a size 44 Nepal extreme, might not fit a very big boot. Comes with crampon bag. £40

Thermarest original. Very comfy, but the bag is missing. Can easily improvise a replacement if needed. £18

Sprayway goretex jacket. Mens medium. Recently reproofed, still does the job. £15

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/101647604875750561436/20130303030313?authkey=G...

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Adam
samcosts 02 Jun 2013
In reply to adam 24: Hi there, is the bike still up for sale? Very interested
OP adam 24 02 Jun 2013
In reply to samuelcostello: Yep, bike is still available. I realised I forgot to put the size. It's a men's medium (17" I think). Drop me a message if you have any questions.
 theterrorwheel 05 Jun 2013
nice looking bike indeed, shame it doesn't have postage otherwise I might well have been VERY interested! But plymouth to London is a bit far too go!
 Lunar25 05 Jun 2013
In reply to adam 24: are the boots for sale with the crampons?
OP adam 24 06 Jun 2013
In reply to adam 24: Thanks for the interest. All items are now sold except the thermarest.
OP adam 24 10 Jun 2013
In reply to adam 24: Everything now sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...