UKC

Glen Ogle Bolts ???

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nick_Scots 02 Jun 2013
Hi,

Just wondering of anyone has climbed at Glen Ogle this spring.Are the bolts ok ?

Ta
 Fraser 02 Jun 2013
In reply to Scott_vzr:

Not been there for several years now and even then only to the sunny side where the bolts were fine. Dark side great is apparently due for re-equipping which may happen in the not-too-distant future, allegedly.
OP Nick_Scots 03 Jun 2013
In reply to Fraser: Ok. If there is a Bolt Fund, I would be happy to donate a tenner every time I climb there.

All this warm weather, ideal for a night climb after work.
 Fraser 03 Jun 2013
In reply to Scott_vzr:

> All this warm weather, ideal for a night climb after work.

That's exactly what the midges will be saying too! It is the Dark Side after all.

Neil Shepherd's the fine fellow who's apparently thinking about rebolting, contact via here: http://www.arbroathclimbing.com/

In reply to Fraser: The Glen gets some winds. Anyway, better than watching Eastenders.
andyathome 03 Jun 2013
In reply to Scott_vzr:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering of anyone has climbed at Glen Ogle this spring.Are the bolts ok ?
>
> Ta

I this a sign of the times that folks feel they have to check - on an annual basis - whether the bolts are 'OK'.

Where are the 'bolt police' when you need them......
In reply to andyathome: I have never climbed there and the bolts were originally put on a while back, so hence the question on here.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...