UKC

The dales, Ade Edmonson, Ian Fenton

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Enty 10 Jun 2013
Just a heads up.
An old friend, Ian Fenton (probably quite a few of you lot know him too) takes Ade Edmonson climbing at Twistleton tonight on The Dales.

E
 jon 10 Jun 2013
In reply to Enty:

I met Ian briefly at the Dentelles a few weeks back. Are you going to record it - not sure I can get it?
OP Enty 10 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:

I wouldn't bother mate. It was about 5 minutes long, a chossy V-diff with a silly headcam. Nice views of Ingleborough though and Ian came across well.

E
OP Enty 10 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:

Did you get my email?

E
 jon 10 Jun 2013
In reply to Enty:

Yeah, I replied this evening...
 Seymore Butt 11 Jun 2013
In reply to Enty:
Enty it was good to see Fenny 'squeezed' in between two episodes of corrie. No doubt you didn't miss either.
 Andy Say 11 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:
Couldn't get it in Wales.....!
 Andy Say 11 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:
> (In reply to Enty)
>
> I met Ian briefly at the Dentelles a few weeks back. Are you going to record it - not sure I can get it?

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/the-dales/series-3/episode-4
 jon 11 Jun 2013
In reply to Andy Say:

Thanks Andy. Unfortunately it won't accept my French postcode.
 Andy Say 11 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:
LL55 4SD works OK for me - feel free.....
 DynamoCL 11 Jun 2013
In reply to jon:
But will it accept a random postcode of a place like this for example?

http://www.itvplc.com/contact

Out of curiosity of course
 jon 11 Jun 2013
In reply to Andy Say:

Just tried... it just comes up with a message 'we've encountered an issue...'. Thanks anyway!
 pillar 12 Jun 2013
In reply to Enty: Just for curiosity what's the name of the climb Ade Edmondson did?
 Lankyman 12 Jun 2013
In reply to pillar:
> (In reply to Enty) Just for curiosity what's the name of the climb Ade Edmondson did?

I thought it looked like Bay Wall, a Diff in the bay above the approach path that many beginners and outdoor group members get dragged up. Not the most inspiring route on the crag. The place seemed to be completely deserted despite it being good weather - a common experience on the trad lime crags nowadays.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...