UKC

Neddyfields bouldering topo

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SFrancis 13 Jun 2013
Does anyone know where I could find a topo for the Neddyfields bouldering area on Portland. Its not in the current Dorset guide, and I can't seem to find a topo anywhere online. Cheers
 Durbs 13 Jun 2013
In reply to SFrancis:

There's a Rockfax mini-guide of the Cuttings boulderfield - a downloadable PDF - but not sure if it includes Neddyfields, which I think is just in the main Portland guide.

To be honest, once you've found the crag, it's pretty much route-after-route. A really nice place to spend a session, although slightly lacking in variety
 kedvenc72 13 Jun 2013
In reply to SFrancis: the 2008 climber club guide to Portland has most of the bouldering on the Island and older copies of the Rockfax dorset guides have the neddyfields bouldering.

where are you based? I have an old tatty copy of the 2005 guide which you can have.
OP SFrancis 13 Jun 2013
Cheers for the replies guys.I've got the rockfax cuttings miniguide, I just hoped the maybe something similar for Neddyfields.

In reply to kedvenc72:

I'm actually based in Reading at the moment, but head down to Portland pretty regularly. I'm going down tomorrow morning for a climb before heading to a friend's house in Lyme Regis.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...