Scarpa Cristallo gtx - size 39 (UK - 6) used with box and tags
Selling due to wrong size for me.
These boots have been used a handful of times. Therefore there is some superficial damage to the front where the laces get rubbed against the tongue - however this doesn't take away from the quality. I have just cleaned and re-waterproofed the boots so they are in great condition.
A nice light boot with a precise feel, designed for scrambling and via ferrata use, the gore-tex lining makes these an ideal summer alpine boot.
· Pro-Tech suede
· Pro Fibre midsole provides support
· GTX Lining Generous rubber rand for protection
· Vibram Mulatz sole with integrated climbing zone.
· Guideline Tempreature Zone -+25 to – 7.5 C
· Crampon rating – B1
· Crampon Recommendation – G10/ Air tech New Classic
Don't hesitate to ask any question.
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.