Destinations forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - France in August

Richard Popp - on 23 Jun 2013
Hi, I have a bit of a conundrum. My normally active wife if very under the weather. She does not climb but we normally head off for some fairly long treks. This i s just not going to happen this summer. Looking for some suggestions for reachable areas of Europe, probably France where we could drive to and where there are sports crags that I could climb on fairly easily. Not worried about hooking up with strangers-looking at Languedoc area but be interested if anyone has any reomendations of either other areas or prehaps more specific places. I know it is going to be hot but being able to get out for atleast part of the day on a regualr basis would be a huge basis. If any of the ex-pats on here know of specific gites/apartments that might be available for the first three weeks of August please let me know.

Cheers

Rich
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums