UKC

New slate routes on DMM website

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 hms 26 Jun 2013
We're off to try climbing on slate for the first time. A few week ago, I found a nice topo with descriptions of half a dozen new routes (since the guide book came out) at a F6a sort of grade. They were at the extreme right of Rainbow walls lower and I thought they would be a really good intro. The topo was on the DMM website, but when I tried to go back there today, the site is an dead as a dodo and from comments elsewhere it sounds as if it has been that way for several days. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the topo they could mail me? Or an email address for DMM so I can go and ask them?
 PontiusPirate 26 Jun 2013
In reply to hms:

Nothing on the slate wiki http://slate.wetpaint.com/page/Rainbow+Walls but the entire site hasn't been updated recently, so all the new development I'm aware of is missing... I guess they're too busy putting up new routes!

PP.
 Sl@te Head 26 Jun 2013
In reply to hms: google v12 news there should be a topo on there, a few more routes have been added since by Colin Goodey
 Sl@te Head 26 Jun 2013
In reply to PontiusPirate: route descriptions are on slate wicki but no topo on there
In reply to Sl@te Head:

Ian,

Apologies, I'm obviously looking under the wrong heading - are these under Rainbow Walls or elsewhere?

PP.
 Sl@te Head 26 Jun 2013
In reply to hms: under new routes since guidebook...
In reply to Sl@te Head:

Ta - doh! User error...

PP.
OP hms 27 Jun 2013
In reply to hms: Thanks chaps - have managed to find what I was after with this help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...