/ New slate routes on DMM website

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
hms - on 26 Jun 2013
We're off to try climbing on slate for the first time. A few week ago, I found a nice topo with descriptions of half a dozen new routes (since the guide book came out) at a F6a sort of grade. They were at the extreme right of Rainbow walls lower and I thought they would be a really good intro. The topo was on the DMM website, but when I tried to go back there today, the site is an dead as a dodo and from comments elsewhere it sounds as if it has been that way for several days. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the topo they could mail me? Or an email address for DMM so I can go and ask them?
PontiusPirate on 26 Jun 2013
In reply to hms:

Nothing on the slate wiki http://slate.wetpaint.com/page/Rainbow+Walls but the entire site hasn't been updated recently, so all the new development I'm aware of is missing... I guess they're too busy putting up new routes!

PP.
ian Ll-J - on 26 Jun 2013
In reply to hms: google v12 news there should be a topo on there, a few more routes have been added since by Colin Goodey
In reply to PontiusPirate: route descriptions are on slate wicki but no topo on there
In reply to ian Ll-J:

Ian,

Apologies, I'm obviously looking under the wrong heading - are these under Rainbow Walls or elsewhere?

PP.
In reply to hms: under new routes since guidebook...
In reply to ian Ll-J:

Ta - doh! User error...

PP.
hms - on 27 Jun 2013
In reply to hms: Thanks chaps - have managed to find what I was after with this help.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.