Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - another 'life choices' post

Hans - on 29 Jun 2013
After reading a few similar posts I realised I was in the same position. Just havn't come across any suggestions which struck a chord. I feel sort of lost at sea.

So, I have SPA, close to ML, IRATA level 1, a degree (arts), probably getting a CELTA in the future. I have a great Summer job every year but after much thought I have literally no idea which career or occupation could prevent me becoming quickly bored. I hate being in the same place for more than two months. No obligations, just enjoy an adventure.

Any recommendations? Something fairly fast paced; I like working under pressure solving problems. I love working odd hours. Surprised I cannot think of anything, so I thought the lovely people of UKC may be able to help. If anybody here makes a living from sailing then I'd be particularly pleased to hear from you.

Oh, and I've already dismissed IFMGA and have savings. Enjoy your day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

best

H.
... not showing 9 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums