Culture Bunker forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Terrible artwork - proceeds to mountain rescue

AMJ098 - on 29 Jun 2013
Search - original art masterpiece mountain rescue on ebay. 1st link!

Buying this item will guarantee quality. I used A3 good quality card-like material with a red HB pencil and a bic biro. All quality stuff!

You will also be buying artwork from me, two times winner of the year 8 prestigious "homework of the week" award, both due to my great still life. After 8 years of semi-retirement from my art, I am back by popular demand, creating contemporary stick men still life concoctions only someone who actually knew anything about art wouldn't buy.

Some slight smudging adds to the character.

If you think that by buying this, it may increase in value and you will be able to sell it off for millions, you are wrong. However what is unique about this drawing, is it can create great sentimental value. Someone may ask you "why is that bizzare art work on your wall?". You may reply, it may be rubbish, but the money went to mountain rescue and helped save one of my friend's lives.

You may ask: "Adam, why did you list this on Ebay, its terrible!?" Well i'm not sure why I listed this but if I could in any way slightly repay the massive debt and gratitude I have for them it would be awesome. If you're like me and have had close ones come into contact with mountain rescue*, you'll know what a "great cause" it is.

PS: I think it would look great hanging in your living room....... :)

*I decided upon Ogwen Valley mountain rescue in North Wales.
... not showing 89 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums