UKC

Looking for climbing partner in Sheffield area

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 splat2million 02 Jul 2013
Hi all. I'm relatively new to climbing and wondering if anyone else in a similar position fancies pairing up for some indoor stuff in Sheffield or nearby?
Swinging around the bouldering walls (while looking like a complete noivce falling off the easy routes) is getting a bit lonely!
 David Alcock 03 Jul 2013
In reply to splat2million: I'm likewise looking for a Sheffield partner. Like the outdoors better but could be enticed to the Works on a rainy winter evening. Have car and kit. 07939 513925. Strange how for a climbing Mecca it is hard to sort partners. Sheffield needs a ropy dating site!
 nogoodgrice 04 Jul 2013
In reply to splat2million: Hello the both of you. If your fancy takes you outside on Saturday drop me a mail message. I'll be pottering about on the Eastern edges somewhere. Ignore this post if you want to be led up anything hard.
OP splat2million 04 Jul 2013
In reply to nogoodgrice:
Can't do Saturday as I'm working all day sadly.
Thinking of doing something Monday or Tuesday if anyone's free?
David
 David Alcock 05 Jul 2013
In reply to splat2million: Ditto, but with kids in Cotswolds. Back in Sheffield Mon.
OP splat2million 07 Jul 2013
In reply to splat2million:
I'm going to be out in the Peaks Monday afternoon and probably Tuesday too. Will either be scrambling or if I find someone to belay with climbing.
Best contact is via Facebook if anyone is interested, send a message to me at www.facebook.com/splat2million
Haydnwood92 08 Jul 2013
In reply to splat2million:Hi I'm also pritty new to climbing and would love someone to pair up with.I tend to climb at the works mainly, a couple of times a week.email me or drop me a reply on here if your interested

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...