UKC

Plexus buttress - Dinas Mot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Bright 08 Jul 2013
Did ten degrees north today - just letting people know that it, as well as Nexus and Plexus, are dry, clean and chalked...

Also, I had to leave a sling and krab on the belay flakes before the nexus traverse for an unexpected abseil due to an injured second. If anyone happened to pick them up I'd be really grateful to see them again! Will pay postage/donate to mountain rescue....
OP Ed Bright 09 Jul 2013
In reply to Ed Brighteldman:

Anybody go up there today?
OP Ed Bright 10 Jul 2013

Last bump before I write them off!
 Dom Whillans 10 Jul 2013
I ended up leaving a friend 2 in the plexus traverse a month or so ago after my second couldn't follow... just wrote it off as one of those things. in all honesty, i'd have lifted the sling and crab if i'd found them - these things balance themselves out over time. i know that's bugger all help, but may keep the thread going a little longer
 alasdair19 14 Jul 2013
In reply to Dom Whillans: bizarrely I got a sling, wire and 2 crab lifted from there. We abseiled after climbing the r most one cause we wanted to climb the other as we'll.

Gave advice to an me clad team. Who climbed the route and rapped past us in there turn. Kindly they gave us back the wire and one crab and kept the sling.

This was the bh weekend in early May.
abseil 14 Jul 2013

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...