For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Rab Photon

Helnorris - on 09 Jul 2013 - user since 07/Mar/10
Price: £60
RAB PHOTON WOMENS JACKET. SIZE 8. Purple.

Very good condition, best jacket I have ever bought but sadly due to my new job it doesn't get as much use as I would like. So light yet so amazingly warm and comfy. Don't want to see it go but its criminal not seeing it getting used.

Pics available just send me a pm.

£60

Write up:

The Photon Jacket combines weather resistant and lightweight Pertex® Microlight fabric and water resistant Primaloft® Eco fill in varying weights throughout the jacket to maximise warmth to weight. The Primaloft Eco is made of 50% recycled materials and so is more environemntally friendly without compromising performance.

The female specific cut also means that there is no excess 'baggy' fabric and further maximises warmth. The adjustable hood and the hem drawcord mean the jacket can cinch in to provide fantastic protection from whatever the winter can throw at you!

With synthetic fill being ideal for UK conditions the Photon Jackets offers warmth and low weight and small pack size making it ideal for cold winter mountain and hill walking, alpine climbs, backpacking or multi-pitch rock climbing, as well as just general day-to-day use.

:D
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums