UKC

Black Diamond Camalot Clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Black Diamond Camalots for sale!

I'm selling a full set of Black Diamond Camalots. The cams are well used but have been well looked after and are in good working order.

.3 blue Camalot including a Blue DMM Phantom Krab. Very good condition. Has only been placed a handful of times. £40 posted.

.4 grey Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

.5 purple Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

.75 green Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

1 red Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

1 red Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

2 gold Camalot. Used but good working order. £30 posted.

2 gold Camalot. Used but good working order. The sling on this one has been replaced with nylon tape.£27 posted

3 Blue Camalot. Used but good working order. £35 posted.

DMM 4cu number 4. Used but good working order. £24 posted.

Photos of each individual cam are available on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/84240861@N04/

If you buy more than one cam I will cover postage.

Or £265 for the whole lot including next day delivery.

Cheers for looking,

Tom Ripley

thesavoygrill@hotmail.co.uk
 CurlyStevo 15 Jul 2013
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:
I think it would be worth listing the age of these cams and when they were last reslung. BTW you can post them to BD for reslinging and rewiring, this is completely free apart from getting the cams to BD (which isn't that pricey I just paid 12:50 for 3 cams)

I sold mine on using the formula of:
price = (current cheapest new price * age) / 10, as much beyond 10 years old I think cams start to go wrong (broken springs, fraying stem wires, worn lobes around the axles and on the outside etc) and aren't really worth much / as safe as they should be.
 CurlyStevo 15 Jul 2013
PS you can get camalots new for around £38 ea at the moment online at the outdoor shop.
Cams now sold!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...