UKC

Climbing Partner - Sheffield

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
T-anna 18 Jul 2013
I've recently undertaken the Foundry beginners climbing course and I'm now in need of a climbing partner. The levels I have been climbing are 5, 6a and a couple of the 6b routes. I've never done lead climbing, although it would be something i'd be interested in learning. I've also bouldered on and off over the last couple of years.

So if your interested, it would be great to hear from you!

Thanks
Anna
In reply to T-anna: Hi Anna, would be happy to help you climb outdoors more. Live in Buxton and climb all around Peak. Work part time shifts so free at various times/days. Feel free to get in touch when you have time off & we can arrange day out. Nik 07788137462
deedums 23 Jul 2013
Hi Anna I'm new to sheffield and want to get back in to climbing after a long time not climbing. So I'm in need of a partner if you want yo meet up?
 dremelmaster 04 Aug 2013
In reply to T-anna:

im also just getting into climbing, rotherham/sheffield based and looking for indoors and outdoors climbing partner. i can also drive and offer lifts
Haydnwood92 04 Aug 2013
In reply to T-anna: hi Anna I've also just taken the beginners climbing course at the edge and regularly climb at the works.Im also seeking a climbing partner and I've been wanting to learn to lead climb for sometime.We climb at a similar level so if you want to meet up drop me a text cheers Haydn 07794159673
jono_nwk 06 Aug 2013
In reply to T-anna: I'm looking to climb with someone although I need to have a little training first as I'm a newb but wouldn't mind staying in touch for near future I'm in newark area bout 40 mins from sheff..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...