UKC

FS: Bouldering Mat Clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
sheffpaul 22 Jul 2013
I'm clearing out the multiple bouldering mats that I've got but that age and injury have prevented me from using. They're all around 4-5 years old but have been stored for most of that time.

I based on Eyam, Hope Valley and they're either available for collection, could probably be delivered to Sheffield or I could meet up at a Peak crag.

Pictures are available on flickr: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjH12mzZ

Flashed Ronin Airpad : Bought from the climbing works in Sheffield when they imported them. This uses pockets of air rather than foam - it really soft to land on and great for highballs. It's been used a couple of times but is in very good condition with straps and buckles in great nick. There's a damp stain across the landing surface which you can see in the photos but it's just cosmetic. £150

Metolius Fat Bast*ard Pad: Used at most once - very good condition. Good size for smaller cars, excellent metolius quality. £75

Black Diamond Satellite Pad: Used a couple of times - excellent condition. Great circuit or starter pad. £40

Revolution Climbing Spot Pad: Used a couple of times, excellent condition. Based on the design of the original Black Diamond Spot pad, it's a great pad that folds up to make a pack. Ideal for circuits. £40
 BCT 22 Jul 2013
In reply to sheffpaul: yhm
sheffpaul 22 Jul 2013
Update: The Revolution and Black Diamond pads have gone.
 kelliroberts3 23 Jul 2013
In reply to sheffpaul: yhm
sheffpaul 23 Jul 2013
In reply to sheffpaul:

Fat B*stard is also now sold. Only the Ronin Airpad left - would consider £125 for this.
sheffpaul 25 Jul 2013
In reply to sheffpaul:

All now sold, subject to people picking them up. Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...