UKC

We are the robots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aln 25 Jul 2013
Kraftwerk from Latitude festival, on 6music just now.
 Jon Stewart 25 Jul 2013
In reply to aln:

Cheers for that, tuned in.

I never really liked them, then I started listening to this guy, and realised that I was basically just listening to Kraftwerk:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5WNbYNqBk&
OP aln 25 Jul 2013
In reply to Jon Stewart:
> (In reply to aln)
>
> Cheers for that, tuned in.
>
> I never really liked them

Me neither till I got into house music in the 90's. Then some geeky music obsessed mates pointed out their history and how they invented the future.

OP aln 25 Jul 2013
In reply to aln: It's finished now. But if you tune in you can still listen to Gideon Coe's radio programme. It's a wonderful thing and I heartily recommend it.
 The Pylon King 25 Jul 2013
In reply to aln:

Kraftwerk Rule
OP aln 26 Jul 2013
In reply to Blue Straggler: Oh my god that's so cool. As are you. Or maybe too hipster. Oh no I'm really confused.
 Fat Bumbly2 26 Jul 2013
In reply to aln: I got a pretty rough time listening to and buying Kraftwerk at school in the 1970s .... I wonder how many of the sheeple involved now say they always liked them?

(What I am trying to say is I was cool before you was cool Na na na nana.)
 Blue Straggler 26 Jul 2013
In reply to Fat Bumbly2:

You would be more cool if you never used the term "sheeple"!
OP aln 26 Jul 2013
In reply to Fat Bumbly2:
> (In reply to aln) I got a pretty rough time listening to and buying Kraftwerk at school in the 1970s .... I wonder how many of the sheeple involved now say they always liked them?
>
> (What I am trying to say is I was cool before you was cool Na na na nana.)

I already said I didn't get into Kraftwerk till later. They were on my radar from late 80's but didn't really "get" them till early 90's. So yeah you're definitely cooler than me
OP aln 26 Jul 2013
In reply to aln: They're on again. Tom Ravenscroft.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...