For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FREE: Swap my Vaude Terra Trio 2P for your Wild Country Zephyros !!

oldboldgeezer - on 26 Jul 2013 - user since 26/Jul/13
I bought this in the middle of last season based on the various exemplary write-ups and have used it a couple of times but can't get on with it .. .. it pitches (as one) easily and is very robust when it's up .. .. but the way the ridge dips down makes for a low entrance and at over 6ft I find it awkward to get in and out

For more information about the tent have a look at http://www.go4awalk.com/product-reviews/tents/vaude-terratrio-2p.php from which I quote: The Terratrio from Vaude is an understated, efficient tent - great value and a fine option for backpacking and/or mountain trips.

Basically it's in as new condition and, in an ideal world I would swap it for a Wild Country Zephyros II or a Wild Country Hoolie II

If you're interested in doing a swap then please mail me and we can sort out the logistics .. .. or if you want to buy the Terra Trio outright then I'm open to sensible offers

Hope it's of use to someone rather than just gathering dust in the utility room!!

OBG
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums