UKC

north yorks moors bouldering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
streetfighterjeff 27 Jul 2013
has anyone been to the galleon and right hand at boulby on the north york moors? starting to get back into climbing and was wondering what the routes are and how hard. tried beta guides but they have no info. cheers in advance
jeff
 phleppy 27 Jul 2013
In reply to streetfighterjeff: Hi,the routes are just boulder problems and although there is a huge cliff all the way along it's all extremely loose and dangerous with a recent collapse blocking some of the boulders.
The bouldering though is pretty good, at the moment the problems will be in the guide for the area which is very close to being finished.
If you would like a bit more info on the bouldering I have a few pics I could send you so you could see what to look out for and some vague descriptions of some problems and a very vague map of the west end boulders. Just let me know.
 jack_44 27 Jul 2013
In reply to streetfighterjeff:

Just wondering if you climb at all in the area, or do you just boulder? Looking for people to climb with. I live just north of scarborough.
streetfighterjeff 27 Jul 2013
In reply to streetfighterjeff: cheers to pheppy and jack. tried to send you a message, not sure if it has worked. but would love to climb with some one better than me to push me . hopefully you will have got my messages. jeff

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...