UKC

Great opportunity to get up some classic climbs and scrambles

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 skiascent 29 Jul 2013
Hi
I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in being guided up some classic scrambles or rock climbs in the Lake District or North Wales possibly even Scotland.
No previous skills /experience required. I'm preparing for assessment which will take place later this year.
The best time for you to take advantage of this opportunity, would be between Aug and mid Sept as I have some availability.

If you're interested please email me at neil@skiascent.com

Cheers

MIA Trainee- As an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. The term aspirant should not be used as a level of competency for multi-pitch climbing has not been assessed.Insurance- I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK or Eire I am insured for third part liability.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...