UKC

Is bruce Willis loosing the plot?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 07 Aug 2013
Or is he just cheesed off with having to go on the merry-go-round of selling his movies?

Personally, I am of the opinion that Bruce loves to act but despises the conveyor belt interview process of selling a film.

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/stallone-brands-bruce-willis--greedy-and-lazy---...
 Steve John B 07 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming: Conveyor belt? It'll never take off.
OP The Lemming 07 Aug 2013
In reply to Steve John B:

Doh...

Schoolboy error.
 John Ww 07 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming:

Is he LOOSING the plot? Most definitely not - although it may be that he is LOOSENING his grip on reality.

JW
 PeterM 07 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming:

Loosing the plot? Really? The Expendables movies are shite, so I don't see how Willis is missing out on much, and wasn't the role pretty much just a cameo anyway?
 Milesy 07 Aug 2013
They are crap. As has all of Willis' recent movies been anyway, as have all of Stallone's recent movies have been.

They should retire gracefully instead of being remembered for the crap that has came out at the end of their careers.

I can barely watch Once Upon a Time in America, Mean Streets, Raging Bull, The Untouchables, A bronx tale etc without seeing De Niro in my head as Meet the fecking fockers. I refuse to see any of these modern paint-by-numbers factory films he has been in as it is just going to ruin his masterpiece movies for me.
 digby 07 Aug 2013
In reply to PeterM:

> Loosing the plot? Really?

No.

How is the plot getting loose? Is it losing its grip on reality? Have you lost your grip on grammar?
OP The Lemming 07 Aug 2013
In reply to digby:
> Have you lost your grip on grammar?

yawn

mgco3 07 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming:

No!!!

To lose something you have to Have it in the first place
 PeterM 07 Aug 2013
In reply to digby:
Is it 'your a tool' or 'you're a tool'? Please, help me improve my grammar.
 nufkin 07 Aug 2013
In reply to PeterM:

> 'your a tool'
= the best tool in your tool box

> or 'you're a tool'?
= You are a tool

Depends what meaning you're trying to get across.
I suspect on this thread everyone knew what was meant (and I have to say I'd probably write 'loosing' in place of 'losing' too, unless I was paying very close attention), but sometimes it does make a difference.

I expect if I'd corrected the mighty BW on the issue, he'd have pursed his lips and then comically shot me in the spleen
 PeterM 07 Aug 2013
In reply to nufkin:

'Let's eat, Grandma.' - Grammar can be a matter of life and death

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...