UKC

The thick of it and Dr Who

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 13 Aug 2013
Up until yesterday I'd never seen a single episode of The Thick of It and as the starring role would now be in Dr Who, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Absolutely pissing myself.

OK, it took an episode or two to get flowing but by series two I was hooked. Being an ex civil servant and being spoon fed Yes Minister on the Gold Channel, or Dave I'm not too sure, I love the show.

I think that this new doctor has the potential to surpass Christopher Eccleston as the most sinister, dark and best doctor yet.

Please don't let him run around like a tweeny, but rather let him vent anger at every opportunity at the Cybermen.
 ripper 13 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming: also make sure you check out the big-screen spin off, In The Loop - top stuff.
 Totally-Normal 13 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming: Brace yourselves the mash-ups are coming: youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc&
 pneame 13 Aug 2013
In reply to Totally-Normal:
Brilliant. Exactly as I predicted! It'll have to be on after 10 or whatever the "protect the children" cutoff is
 pebbles 13 Aug 2013
In reply to pneame: funny thing is, it would work really well just as in the mashup. apart from the suitable for kids bit of course...
Graeme G 13 Aug 2013
In reply to Totally-Normal:

Nobody does swearing better than Glaswegians......brilliant
OP The Lemming 13 Aug 2013
In reply to The Lemming:

Maybe Torchwood would have worked with a psycho doctor.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...