UKC

nano quickdraws/pants/helmets

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 cliff shasby 13 Aug 2013
premier post photo
Im selling 14 camp nano quickdraws,12 are the 30g ones and 2 are the 23 g ones,all have been used for racking not for draws so the dobones are new,also have 2 spare dogbones and 5 18cm dmm ones that have seen very little or no use which i will throw in,would rather sell them all together and at a fiver a draw i think thats reasonable,all are in good condition,no sticky gates or damage other than the usual racking/use scratches....£70

A pair of mountain hardwear talus pants 32 reg..i bought these because i allready had a pair in 30 waist and like them and i thought i could get away with 32 waist but they are miles too big,worn once for like half a day,these are very lighweight/stretchy pants very similar to arc gamma lt pants with drawcord cuffs and laminated zips etc..top climbing pants,i think rrp was like £70,im selling for......£25

A grivel airtech helmet in good condition(i poked holes through the alloy mesh to fit a video cam once),has had a new wheel adjuster fitted...£20

Also a mammut el cap helmet used for 2 ice climbing trips only size 1/small,i bought this because it is very close fitting and works under a hood great for winter,almost new,very few faint scratches...£35

payment by bank transfer..
postage to be negotiated/confirmed at cost..

any questions/more pics just ask..
cheers cliff...
Clampyfly 13 Aug 2013
In reply to cliff shasby:
Hi Cliff

Is the Mammut helmet still for sale? Probably best to contact my email address.

Thanks
Will
In reply to cliff shasby: I'm interested in the QDs and the pants.

I'm ~32" waist and ~33" leg. Do the troos have belt loops?
OP cliff shasby 16 Aug 2013
In reply to Fultonius: yhm...
OP cliff shasby 17 Aug 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: nano draws sold...
In reply to cliff shasby: ill take the grivel helmet if you still have it? Thanks
Chris
OP cliff shasby 18 Aug 2013
In reply to Wolfy1987 NEWMC: yhm
 Connolly8684 19 Aug 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: Pants still available?
In reply to cliff shasby: helmet recived. Great condition as promised. Thank you very happy!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...