UKC

Jo Evans in the Brycs final at The Foundry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Al Evans 21 Aug 2013
 Tall Clare 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Al Evans:

Whoa! Perhaps that Panoramio link could do with a NSFW for work-based folk! :-/
 winhill 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Tall Clare:
> (In reply to Al Evans)
>
> Whoa! Perhaps that Panoramio link could do with a NSFW for work-based folk! :-/

I hope people who make comments like

Wow, She's Hot

or

I would!

Make it clear they're refering to the second Panoramio shot, not the first.

is it really NSFW though? black and white gets round the flesh tone filters though so maybe people would be surprised to see it.
 obi-wan nick b 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Al Evans: Did you not tell her to put her vest on when she went out this morning?
OP Al Evans 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Tall Clare: Well Clare I was a photographer in my youth and worked with models, I think all the stuff I've posted of my daughter is tasteful. As a starting out model she needs all the publicity she can get, but that's not whi I've posted it, a lot of the younger competitors on the circuit will remember Jo. She's the one who ended up crying because she lost her teddy bear while coming 8th in the BRYCCS final at Birmingham.
 lowersharpnose 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Al Evans:

Strewth, she's got no pants on.
OP Al Evans 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Al Evans: BTW just to get it right it was only the qualifying final at The Foundry.
OP Al Evans 21 Aug 2013
In reply to lowersharpnose:
> (In reply to Al Evans)
>
> Strewth, she's got no pants on.

Of course she has, my daughter would never pose without at least a thong. Maybe.
 lowersharpnose 21 Aug 2013
In reply to Al Evans:

It is a good job she is wearing ill-fitting legwear, else she wouldn't need those braces to hold them up.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...