UKC

Reading and Leeds Festival

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Sl@te Head 22 Aug 2013
Off to the Reading Festival for 3 days can't wait, though feeling a bit of an old git as my first Reading Festival was back in 1983...30 years ago if you can't do the maths!

Anyone else off to Reading or Leeds, if so who are you looking forward to see?

I'm particularly looking forward to Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Tame Impala, Frank Turner and Jake Bugg...and not looking forward to Eminem.
 Euge 23 Aug 2013
In reply to Sl@te Head:

> I'm particularly looking forward to Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Tame Impala, Frank Turner and Jake Bugg...and not looking forward to Eminem.

How can you not be looking forward to someone... you don't have to be there. He's headlining so you don't even have to endure him waiting for someone else!!!

E
 toad 23 Aug 2013
In reply to Sl@te Head: Just down the road this morning - 3 girls packing up their little hatchback with pop up tent and mats, each wearing flowery hunters and hotpants. Easy on the eye, but Kate Moss was 10 YEARS AGO!

I'm just back from Beautiful Days - plenty of hot pants and hunters in evidence there, but a lot more interesting and entertaining festival frolics as well, and no crappy corporate sponsorship either. kind of the Anti-V

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...