UKC

Frankenjura Accomodation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 sidewinder 28 Aug 2013
Travelling to Frankenjura this October with my girlfriend, was thinking of staying in one of the "deluxe mattress stock" rooms for 2 people at Gasthof Eichler, does anyone know what to expect from one of these rooms, are there coooking facilities provided? I have emailed but response is slow and somewhat language limited so knowledge from direct experience would be great.

Any suggestiongs of other self catering options also welcomed!

Thanks
 Heike 28 Aug 2013
In reply to sidewinder:
Doesn't look like there are cooking facilities available, but it's difficult to say from the website. However, you can eat out extremely cheap in the Frankenjura if you like.
OP sidewinder 28 Aug 2013
In reply to Heike: As a vegetarian, though not averse to eating out, I find it is best to have a back up option when in mainland Europe!
 Heike 28 Aug 2013
In reply to sidewinder: ahh, hmm, they do loads of good sausages and schnitzel there, ...but also loads of italians about.
 Heike 28 Aug 2013
In reply to sidewinder: try this website for holiday arpartments with cooking facilities

http://www.traum-ferienwohnungen.de/europa/deutschland/fraenkische_schweiz/...
 Jonathan Emett 28 Aug 2013
In reply to sidewinder:
None of the rooms I have been in at Gasthof Eichler had cooking facilities. Their food is pretty damn good though, and not expensive. Not much veggie stuff though, as you might expect.
OP sidewinder 29 Aug 2013
In reply to Heike: Thanks very much some good and reasonably priced options there, I am emailing some enquiries now, looks like a better equipped option, for a similar price to the huts!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...