UKC

Is it the boot or me?...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mataius 28 Aug 2013
I've had a pair of La Sportiva Sportiva Trango S Evo GTX for a little over two years and love them, but in the last few months i've had a lump swell up above my ankle.

It is towards the top of the boot and flairs up mainly on descents and lasts for a few days.

It is a fluid filled swelling on only my right leg about the size of a fifty pence piece (and is very painful whilst walking).

My thinking is it must be me as the boots have no wear on the inside and are both identical, but i thought if there is a chance it could be the boot then it was worth asking if anyone else has had thee same issue or knows what it might be?

Thanks Matt
 xplorer 28 Aug 2013
In reply to mataius:

I'd say its an issue with your foot not the boot.

balmybaldwin 28 Aug 2013
In reply to mataius:

Also, are you wearing different socks from when it was OK? Also check the soles, it could be due to wear you are putting one of your feet down differently to the other
OP mataius 28 Aug 2013
wearing a newer pair but went back to old ones and had the same issue. soles of the boots are both worn equally.
tatty2 28 Aug 2013
In reply to mataius: I had the same thing a few years ago - turns out it was a ganglion cyst - worth getting checked out though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganglion_cyst

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...