Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Jealous partner

broady - on 04 Sep 2013
I climb and walk with a group of friends that is a pretty even mix of male and female. My partner knows them all and we've been out socially as a couple with them on several occasions. She's said that she enjoys going out with them and everyone seems to get on.
She has a massive problem with me walking or climbing with any of the females of the group on my own, i do try to avoid this but sometimes i just can't, for example I've arranged to climb with a two or three of the group and all but the female member have pulled out for various reasons at the last minute.
I always try to involve her by asking her to come walking and i always ask her to come out when we go for a drink or a meal. we've just had words again about this and the upshot is that she doesn't think males and females can just be friends. I really don't know how to solve this, has anyone else had this problem ?
... not showing 71 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums