ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Central Belt crag clean ups

JamieSparkes - on 04 Sep 2013
Following on from the various threads about the central belt climbing venues and the need for maintenance at a lot of them, I thought it would be useful to bring all the information together so we can try to organise clean up days and work out what needs doing as a priority.

If you are interested in cleaning and clearing up any local venues then post a response on here and we can organise suitable days.

Ratho has been the big one recently and I have already done some clearance work there: Beanpud, Rebel without claws and Rock-a-boogie are all cleaned and cleared and the descents opened up, but what else needs doing and what is the priority?

Rosyth has also been mentioned as another one, would there be any objections to thinning out the trees on the right hand side to let the light in?

The gorse at North Berwick needs cutting right back, especially in the finishing jugs of jaws of the law!

so basically, post on here with anything that has been cleared/cleaned and anything that needs doing and lets see if we can get the local venues in good nick again.
... not showing 112 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums