UKC

scarpa phantom 6000 43+cams/rocks/pants etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 cliff shasby 09 Sep 2013
premier post photo
hi all,im selling my scarpa phantom 6000,s as ive realised i should have bought a 42,i bought these last year and they have been used for ice cragging in la grave and rjukan,condition is almost as new,no visible wear on the sole,no tears or damage at all..these boots feel and climb like a single boot but are very warm,as soon as i sell these im buying a pair of 42's..!.
more pics available any questions just ask..cshasby@hotmail.com

£300 postage £10(but will cost more as will post special delivery so insured)

mammut el cap helmet size small-medium 52/57 only worn for 2 ice trips,great under a hood as its so low volume.

£25 posted

wild country big rocks sizes 11-14...11,13,14 are brand new never placed or racked,size 12 placed a handfull of times.

£24 posted

black diamond camalots size 0.5 and 0.75,had these about 18 months but im doubled up on these sizes,used but good condition/super smooth action.

£70 posted

mountain hardwear talus pants size 32 reg,bought these a i have a pair of these in 30 waist and thought they would do but they are way to big for me,worn for like half a day..great stretchy climbing pants with laminated zips drawcord cuffs etc..very similar to arc gamma lt pants.

£25 posted

bd gude belay device,used no visible wear

£10 posted

bd magnetron gridlock belay crab,seen a few days use,although to my suprise i liked the way this separated my belay sling/ropes from my belay device and kept the orientaion correct etc,it didnt work well with my belay device (mega jul)because it is to round and smooth...great for most belay devices but the assisted braking on the mega jul actually works better with a h section crab like i was already using.

£15 posted

any questions or further pics just ask....please use cshasby@hotmail.com direct as sometimes hotmail puts ukc stuff in the junk folder.

cheers cliff....
 StuMsg 09 Sep 2013
In reply to cliff shasby:

How much for the cat?
 zcsharp 09 Sep 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: yhm, hopefully the cat comes free with a purchase.
 David Bibby 11 Sep 2013
I'm more of a dog person tbh, so I'll take just the Talus pants if they're still available!

Dave
 gbloomer 11 Sep 2013

YHM regarding big rocks.
OP cliff shasby 12 Sep 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: belay device/pants and big rocks now sold..
 Lee Sheard 13 Sep 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: Hi Cliff hope your well.. Would you take £60 for the BD camalots. Cheers. Lee
OP cliff shasby 13 Sep 2013
In reply to Lee Sheard: yhm...just realised who you are...!,get in touch sometime if you fancy a mountain day...
OP cliff shasby 16 Sep 2013
In reply to cliff shasby: mammut helmet now sold...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...