UKC

Neil Gresham Masterclass & Lectures

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 obi-wan nick b 17 Sep 2013
The Advert refers people to the Westway Website which doesn't seem to have any information. The premier post advertising the event is archived and not accepting posts for further information and Bradshaw Taylor's profile won't accept emails.

Is there any way of getting some further info on this please?
 Puppythedog 17 Sep 2013
In reply to obi-wan nick b: Call Westway on 020 8969 0992
In reply to puppythedog: Thanks for trying but that number was a press 1 for climbing 2 for football type message. Eventually it put me through to their answerphone!
In reply to obi-wan nick b: Hi obi-wan Westway should have all info up on their website today, sorry for the confusion if you have any further issues leave a message here...
In reply to Bradshaw Taylor: They've just called me back and are calling me back again later with responses to my queries - cheers
In reply to Bradshaw Taylor: Well the good news is information went up on the westway site.
The bad news is that unless I'm missing something it's just the same poster as in the Premier Post
The good news was as I mentioned they promised to call me back with answers to some queries
Unfortunately the bad news is that they haven't actually managed to do that yet...
 Puppythedog 19 Sep 2013
In reply to obi-wan nick b: The Reach have some masterclasses this weekend with Neil Gresham. MAybe worth calling them? Competition and all that.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...