UKC

Recommend me....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Malpractise 19 Sep 2013
An MTB shoe for flatties. Must have a decent sole as I spend a lot of time pushing!

Thanks
 supafly 20 Sep 2013
 AlisonSmiles 20 Sep 2013
In reply to Malpractise:

I have Tevas - I did have Five Tens but they took days to dry out, and disintegrated. Tevas have a solid somewhat sticky sole and so far seem pretty robust with faster drying, less padding. Really long narrow fit though.
In reply to Malpractise: I found a a pair of duffs bmx shoes for 20 quid, make me look like a thirty year old skater boy but great for riding in.
 Ben07 20 Sep 2013
In reply o Malpractise: five ten freeriders, comfy,
dry quite quick and awesome to ride in.
KevinD 20 Sep 2013
In reply to Malpractise:

five tens always get good reviews.
Personally I tend to pop down to TK Maxx and find some last season skate shoes at a decent price though.
 balmybaldwin 20 Sep 2013
In reply to Malpractise:

another vote for FiveTens, they do take a while to dry out, but the grip is very good to the extent that you can pedal one footed if your technique is ok.
 Radioactiveman 20 Sep 2013
In reply to Malpractise:

five tens

unless you ride in winter through streams and rivers,when wet they weigh about a kilo each
crash matti 20 Sep 2013
In reply to Malpractise: My five tens fell apart after a couple of months riding, I use 661's now
OP Malpractise 22 Sep 2013
In reply to crash matti: thanks guys, I'm looking at 5.10 freeriders as TX Maxx has sold out of skater shoes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...