UKC

Ice Factor - Brahead

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Peter Sharpe 23 Sep 2013
In the Glasgow area on Thursday 26th this week and I would like to do the Ice climbing induction at Braehead. During the day if possible. You need two people to do the induction, is there anyone else interested in doing this on Thursday?

Pete
 csw 23 Sep 2013
In reply to Peter Sharpe:

Let's see how long this one lasts.........
 coachmacca 26 Sep 2013
In reply to Peter Sharpe: Peter usually Thursday was meant to be date night - I mean belay buddy night - were you not able to go down on your todd for the induction?
Peter Sharpe 01 Oct 2013
In reply to coachmacca:

Sorted. Did the induction on wednesday afternoon. Made up the number with a group of 3 others. You need to buddy up with someone so that the instructor can check your belaying skills etc. You can't do the induction on your own.

I am often up in the Glasgow area with work and rather sit in the bar drinking all night, maybe I can get some climbing in. You seem to have jumped on the same bandwagon as CSW. Got it all wrong lads.

coachmacca 01 Oct 2013
In reply to Peter Sharpe: Free this Thursday night? I'm stuck for a partner
Peter Sharpe 01 Oct 2013
In reply to coachmacca:

Thanks coachmacca.
Out in Northern Ireland from tomorrow for a few days. Will post a message next time I am in the area.
 zebidee 01 Oct 2013
In reply to coachmacca:
> (In reply to Peter Sharpe) Free this Thursday night? I'm stuck for a partner

I'm heading there on Thursday with a mate ... Will be there about 6:30ish if you don't mind being part of a three.
 coachmacca 02 Oct 2013
In reply to zebidee: Hey mate - dont wanna use up your climbing time but if you are sure then yeah I could jump down , happy to belay loads too!
 barbeg 02 Oct 2013
In reply to coachmacca:

Hi Alan,
I MAY be down as well now tomorrow night, (got a pass from the boss...!) but I can't promise, so make other arrangements and if I see you, I see you. I may well be down with another UKC profiler as well...
ANdy
 coachmacca 02 Oct 2013
In reply to Andrew Mallinson: No worries hopefully I'l make it down and see folks - just itching for more time and Sam and is away Was in Saturday and practising then techniques we covered, much better! (ice was a mess though lol - needed maintaining... so lots of steps!)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...