Off Belay forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Garages/companies working 9-5 M-F

robal - on 24 Sep 2013
Hello -- Rant Warning

I'm trying to sort out some issues with my car, its quite an old classic car and I wouldn't mind throwing a whole wodge of cash at it as I don't always have the time to work on it myself. However, I cannot find any garages to accommodate it that don't work 9-5 Monday to Friday, the last guy got difficult with me when I rather foolishly assumed that he may be working on a Saturday.

I have to say that if I was running a garage, a butcher, green grocer etc then I would be open all hours. The reason I cannot get to the garages in the middle of the working week is because I run my own business and thus am here from early morning till early evening.

My local chemist, butcher, green grocer, post office are consistently on the ropes financially from what they say when you talk to them but if they were open in the evenings then I'd bob in on my way home from work rather than the supermarket. I know other locals would do this also. The only time I can shop with the local shops is Saturday morning between 9am and 12....

Rant over, sorry everyone....
... not showing 55 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums