UKC

Performance Kettlebell Training

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dave frost 25 Sep 2013
premier post photo
Thinking of getting stuck into some training this winter ? Or just want to get ready for some winter routes ?

Kettlebell training provides an important base of strength snd conditioning that will allow you to push harder than you imagined

As a certified RKC/SFG Kettlebell instructor and a mad keen climber I found that the particular way which kettlebells are used provides some of the best core and full body power endurance training available.

If you want to be able to charge into the Ben and get a full day climbing without feeling completely beasted, come along and try some kettlebell training.

Learn how the proper using Kettlebells can reduce the risk of injury. This day of training will be focused on what climbers need to do to get the most from kettlebell training. we will cover shoulder and hip mobility and stability, functional training to enhance overall body mechanics and see how kettlebell training can bring all this together and provide the correct blend of strength stability and flexibility, because strength that fails to reach is no strength at all.

Have a look at my website http://www.masteryofmovement.co.uk/kb/

Im running single day training courses throughout the winter in London, Sheffield, Reading and Cheltenham. Exact dates are on my website. Each day provides 6 hours of Kettlebell training and costs £45 per person.

If you have any questions you can either contact me through my website, email me at dave@masteryofmovement.co.uk or reply on here.

Looking forward to training with you all.

JayPee630 25 Sep 2013
In reply to dave frost:

Good luck with this, kettlebells are great training!
OP dave frost 25 Sep 2013
In reply to JayPee630: Thankyou.

I liked them so much i got certified! They have made such a difference, not just in being strong, but reducing the risk of injury too.

Cheers
Dave

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...