UKC

The rewards of mont blanc

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MG 27 Sep 2013
In reply to armus: Mont Blanc has got very pointy of late I see.
 jon 27 Sep 2013
In reply to MG:
> (In reply to armus) Mont Blanc has got very pointy of late I see.

Class reporting by the Guardian...

That treasure has been talked about ever since the plane crashed. The cause of the crash has never been determined (apart from it hitting Mont Blanc, of course). I think there'll be a lot of stuff appearing now. I'd imagine there are dozens of folk up there as I type poking around every crevasse. Who knows, someone may already have made off with valuable stuff.
 nufkin 27 Sep 2013
In reply to armus:

I'm impressed the climber handed the haul to the police - must have been very tempting not to.

Mind you, I wouldn't have a clue how to sell on jewels - probably easier just to give it in.

Also, that would stop the reanimated corpses of the original owners coming back on the anniversary of the crash and hunting you down
 scottie390 03 Oct 2013
In reply to MG: one might even say it bears an uncanny resemblance to the Dent du Geant
 Cardi 03 Oct 2013
In reply to scottie390: And the Bossons glacier has taken an appearance not unlike that of the Vallee Blanche
M0nkey 03 Oct 2013
In reply to armus:

Sell them, launder the proceeds, use funds to research and perfect time travel with Brian Cox. Use funds generated from resultant patents to purchase back the jewels. Then go back in time to return the jewels to their rightful owner before they got on the plane. That way, i would actually find two sets of the jewels and I would be able to hand them into the police (hence feel very smug) AND keep them.

Pretty much a flawless plan as far as i can see.
 nufkin 04 Oct 2013
In reply to M0nkey:

> Pretty much a flawless plan as far as i can see.

You have to make sure you get the right Brian Cox, though. Wasn't one of them responsible for filling Wolverine with Adamantium?
 colinakmc 08 Oct 2013
In reply to armus: Personally, I'd avoid taking any Air India flight into Geneva.....

And that Brian Cox obviously already has time travel, or was that Bob Servant?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...