Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Montane Terra Thermostretch Pants / Any other winter trousers

BStar - on 01 Oct 2013
I'm in the market for some winter trousers, but to be honest I have no clue what to choose; hard shell, soft shell, membrane, no membrane, waterproof over trousers etc. I don't want to rush out and buy something that will be far too warm/cold or wet for what I need.

I want to get into my winter climbing this year, so I am typically looking at trousers for Scottish/Welsh grade I and II gullies as well as general winter mountain walking.

I have been to a large shop that shall not be named, the sort of shop where the prices are cheap but the service and knowledge is appalling. I tried on a few trousers and like the fit of the Montane Terra Thermostretch Pants.

Can anyone recommend these? Or would you recommend something else in the similar price range (~100 although they are 15% off if I buy before Oct 6th). I can't seem to find much in the form of reviews on these online so any thoughts would be massively appreciated.
... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums